74th Annual Pacific Palisades July 4th Celebrations!
What streets are closed on July 4th in Pacific Palisades?
Afternoon from 1:15 P.M. to 4:00 P.M. (Parade route):
- Via De La Paz, from Bowdoin St. to Albright St.
- Sunset Blvd., from Temescal Canyon Road to Hartzell St.
- Drummond Street, from Sunset Blvd. to Ocampo Drive
- Toyopa Drive, from Pampas Ricas to Alma Real Drive
- Ocampo Drive, from Pampas Ricas to Alma Real Drive
- Bowdoin Street, west from Temescal Canyon Road to Erskine Drive.
- Erskine Drive between El Medio and Miami Way.
- Temescal Canyon Road between Pacific Coast Highway and Bowdoin Street (per request of LAFD, for emergency vehicle access/exit for area).
Click here for a list of street closures for the 5 and 10k run.
Where does the parade take place?
The parade takes place along public streets. Click here for a map. It starts on Via de la Paz, goes up to Sunset Boulevard, follows Sunset until Drummond Avenue, then takes Drummond to Toyopa Drive, and moves along Toyopa until it ends at Alma Real Drive and the entrance to the Palisades Recreation Center.
What are my parking options for the parade?
Parade parking: There is free neighborhood parking off the parade route on a first come, first served basis in areas not designated as "No Parking" or "No Stopping" by the City, as long as cars arrive and can access those areas prior to parade street closures going into effect. Limited paid parking may also be available at the Palisades Village underground lot between Swarthmore and Monument, and at Temescal Gateway Park at 15601 Sunset Blvd., at the intersection of Sunset and Temescal Canyon Road.
Can I buy parade grandstand seats?
There are no grandstand tickets available for sale in 2022. We hope to be able to do so again in 2023.
Where are the fireworks being held?
For additional information regarding the evening events including music and fireworks click here.QUESTIONS?
For additional information and details and/or to contact the organizers via email click here.